Spicy Chili Red Bean With Edamame Bean.
You can have Spicy Chili Red Bean With Edamame Bean using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Chili Red Bean With Edamame Bean
- You need 2 tbsp of heinz chili sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of heinz tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Edamame bean or peas.
- You need 3 small of red chili pepper or bird eye chili.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of GROUND PORK.
- You need 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 100 grams of ground pork.
- You need dash of white pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 can of heinz red bean in tomato sauce.
Spicy Chili Red Bean With Edamame Bean instructions
- Season the ground pork with worchestershire sauce ,white pepper and sesame oil then with oil pan fry the ground pork with red chili pepper for about 10 minutes.
- Add a can of heinz red bean , heinz tomato sauce and heinz chili sauce with worchestershire sauce then mix well then add edamame bean or pea then let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Great serve this spicy chili bean with edamame bean on white rice.
- BELOW ARE ANOTHER RED BEAN RECIPES,I AM GLAD TO SHARE https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/408430-baked-red-bean-with-baked-ground-pork.