Easy Homemade CornDogs.
You can cook Easy Homemade CornDogs using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Homemade CornDogs
- Prepare 4 of hotdogs/sausage.
- It’s 8 of skewers.
- It’s 1 cup of All purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of corn flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- It’s 3 tbs of sugars.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 of peeled onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of flour for dusting.
- You need 2 of pressed mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 tbs of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1/2 of knorr cube.
Easy Homemade CornDogs step by step
- In a bowl mix in your dry ingredients till the are completely combined, make a well in the center and add in your whisked egg and milk. Whisk together and pour in a long plastic cup..
- Now get your pot/skillet and add in your oil, and drop in a few pinions for flavor. Make sure your sausage/hotdogs and defrost and dry it with a paper towel. Then dust with the flour. You can now wrap your cheese around the middle of the sausage/hotdog and dip into the batter..
- Make sure you drain off excess batter and drop in the hot oil. Once the oil is hot reduce the heat and fry until golden brown on each side. You can also fry the leftover batter into small corn ballad and enjoy them as well. Afyer I have drain the CornDogs I it them on a baking sheet and put them in 180 degrees oven for 4 mins. Now you can enjoy them with ketchup or pepper sauce. Enjoy !!!!.