Grilled corn fritters. Grilled corn fritters are a great way to use up all that fresh summer corn and a great, new way to eat it too! I don't know about you but I consume so much sweet corn in the summer time that I could. Corn Fritters are an amazing dish you can prepare for breakfast, lunch or dinner or even as an appetizer.
The best part of these delicious fritters is that they can be made all year round as canned or frozen corn may be used instead of the fresh one. Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Making fresh summer corn into crisp corn fritters is one of the fastest ways to turn corn on the cob These corn cakes can serve as a meal on their own with a sauce for dipping, as a side for grilled or. You can cook Grilled corn fritters using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled corn fritters
- Prepare of baking.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of yellow cornmeal.
- It’s 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chopped parsley.
- You need 1/3 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 cup of grilled corn.
- It’s 1 of vegetable oil.
Special Diet Notes: Grilled Vegan Corn Fritters. Our easy corn fritters are a fabulous way to enjoy the sweetness at the heart of fresh, in-season These easy Corn Fritters are sweet and delicate, and they're a great way to use fresh sweet corn. Served with a sweet chili dipping sauce. These are so addictive, you won't be able to stop eating them!
Grilled corn fritters step by step
- In a large bowl whisk together cornmeal, flour, baking powder, salt, pepper, and parsley..
- Add milk and mix together with a wooden spoon until thick and thoroughly mixed through..
- Add the grilled corn and mix well with the flour mixture until all the kernels are well coated..
- Heat up a skillet over medium high heat and add some vegetable oil to the pan..
- Using a 1/3 cup measuring scoop corn mixture out and place into the skillet, gently pressing the mound down so it's flattened..
- Cook for 5 minutes on one side, or until it's browned, flip, and cook another 5 minutes, or until it's browned. Remove and repeat for all the other corn fritters. Serve immediately..
Drop fritter batter by spoonfuls into the hot oil, and fry until golden. Corn fritters cook quickly so keep an eye on them. When the underside is a deep golden brown, flip I love corn fritters but can rarely get myself to make them-I have gotten literally burned too many. The perfect use for fresh corn, these Cheddar Corn Fritters are cheesy, irresistible and melt-in-your mouth delicious. Corn fritters are fritters made of corn.