Hickory smoked roasted corn. I just brushed the corn with olive oil and added salt and pepper. Then garnished the smoked corn with some parsley. Delicious and a perfect side dish for your burgers or steak.
Add wood chips according to manufacturer's directions. Combine butter, cilantro, lime juice, lime zest, and paprika in a small bowl. Peel back the husks and brush corn with the butter mixture. You can cook Hickory smoked roasted corn using 3 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hickory smoked roasted corn
- You need 6 ears of corn on the cob.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s 6 cup of what hickory wood chips.
This Hickory Smoked Tuna Enchilada recipe is like no enchilada you've ever tasted! Fill corn tortillas with Tuna Creations® Hickory Smoked, corn, onion, tomatoes and garlic. Smother on enchilada sauce and cheese, then bake until they're melted and bubbly. I had a friend try this recipe.
Hickory smoked roasted corn instructions
- Take and remove all the silk on all your corn,.
- Smother the corn with butter.
- Rap the corn back up with the husk.
- Soak up all the corn cobs in water for about 2&a half hours.
- Soak your hickory wood chips at the same time you're soaking your corn.
- Like your charcoal let it burn down to your ambers.
- Drain your hickory wood chips add them to the hot ambers.
- Then add all the corn on your grill close the top almost all the way.
- Let's cook for 45 minutes while turning in between.
- At the end of the 45 minutes take all the husband of your corn on the cob but in a bowl smothered with more butter.
- Then ready to eat.
This friend had spent many years in NYC and enjoyed plenty of corned beef in his time. As soon as he bit into my smoked corned beef, he started humming, a true sign of pure enjoyment. He even asked for the recipe. Cook's Note – Buttery Smoked Corn on the Cob: Make sure you peel the corn husks back carefully! If you're too rough or move too quickly, then you run the risk of losing too much of the husk.