Mandys spicy shredded chicken. I love Mexican food, but not the high calorie count that often comes with it. This easy dish is healthy, delicious and a definite crowd pleaser! I like to serve the chicken with warm tortillas, rice, beans and salsa.
This Spicy Chipotle Shredded Chicken is perfect for tacos, nachos, quesadillas, salads, and more! To tie it all together, today's Spicy Chipotle Shredded Chicken is an Ang-inspired recipe. I first fell in love with it at when she made it for a group of our friends and then, like any good food blogger, kind of.. You can cook Mandys spicy shredded chicken using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mandys spicy shredded chicken
- Prepare 5 of large chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- It’s 500 ml of passatta (tomato sauce).
- It’s 250 ml of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ground cumin.
- You need 2 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of dried habenaro chilli(optional).
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Shredded Chicken Tacos Recipes on Yummly Shredded Chicken Taco Salad, Shredded Chicken Taco Salad, Shredded Chicken Taco Bowl (low Carb). Spicy shredded chicken – Juicy and tender chicken is stir fried with flavorful spices to create the ultimate side dish. Without a doubt, this spicy version of shredded chicken is designed to impress.
Mandys spicy shredded chicken instructions
- It couldn't be easier add all ingredients into a pot give a good stir, bring to a boil, then reduce on Ur lowest flame. Cook for 2-3 hours until liquid has thickened and is coating the chicken..
- Remove chicken and shred, put back in the thickened sauce and mix. Serve on burger bun, baps, crusty roll, or on top of homemade wedges..
Spoon desired amount of sauce over shredded chicken and enjoy! This Spicy Chicken Taco Meat is pretty versatile….use it on TACOS! It is spicy, so don't make it if you don't like spicy food! I use this in tacos, burritos, taco salads, and enchiladas. Chicken should be covered by liquid, if not, add more water.