You can have Hobo Pies using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hobo Pies
- It’s 2 lbs of ground beef.
- It’s 1 can of kernal corn.
- You need 1 can of green beans.
- It’s 2 of skinned and cubed potatoes.
- It’s of bbq sauce as desired.
Hobo Pies step by step
- Mix beef (really, you can use whatever kind of meat youd like. Ive personally used beef and chicken) with veggies in a bowl..
- Make pouches out of aluminum foil. 1. Pull out about 12 inches of foil per pouch. 2. Fold each sheet in half. 3. Roll in the sides. 4. Roll bottom if you need a little extra reinforcment..
- Put desired amount of meat/veggie mixture in pouch with whatever desired seasonings and sauces youd like. I often use bbq sauce and steak sauce for beef, and italian dressing or vinagarette with chicken. Roll tops to close the pouch..
- Place on grill or in a fire for 7 minutes per side for beef, 11 minutes per side for chicken.
- This recipe is totally modular. You can add, remove, or substitute anything in this recipe. Have fun with it. Always nake one extra pie to open before the others to make sure its done..