Sammies Veggie Couscous Bake.
You can have Sammies Veggie Couscous Bake using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sammies Veggie Couscous Bake
- It’s 1 packages of Near East brand roasted red pepper couscous.
- It’s 5 of button mushrooms, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of orange bell pepper, chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of purple onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of medium-sized zucchini, chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 of roasted hatch chile peppers, deskinned, deseeded and chopped.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of fresh cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chick peas.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of marjoram.
Sammies Veggie Couscous Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Cook couscous according to package directions. Let sit for 5 minutes covered then fluff with a fork. Transfer to a large mixing bowl. Set aside..
- In a large skillet, saute veggies and garlic over medium high heat with olive oil until tender yet still crisp about 5-6 minutes..
- Once veggies are cooked transfer them to the same mixing bowl of the couscous along with the cooked chopped chicken..
- Add roasted, deseeded, deskinned and chopped peppers to couscous mixture..
- Add chopped cilantro and chick peas. Mix until well combined and transfer into an oven proof baking dish..
- Cover couscous bake with shredded cheddar cheese and bake for 30 minutes uncovered..
- Let cool, serve and garnish with extra cheese if desired and fresh cilantro leaves..