Bacon ran Foil Packet Potatoes.
You can have Bacon ran Foil Packet Potatoes using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon ran Foil Packet Potatoes
- Prepare 3 of sheets heavy-duty foil.
- Prepare 10 of to 12 baby red potatoes, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 6 slice of of cooked and crumbled bacon.
- You need 1 of packet ranch dressing mix.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
Bacon ran Foil Packet Potatoes instructions
- Spray each foil with cooking spray.
- Top each piece with equal portions of potatoes, bacon, and ranch dressing mix.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Add 1 tablespoon of butter to each serving.
- Wrap securely.
- Grill for 20-30 minutes before serving.
- serve in foil, topped with sour cream if desired.