Spicy jalapeño burger. How to make Jalapeño Burgers Burgers are one of the most popular Holiday foods and here in Arizona, we like to spice things up a little so Chef Mike from. This jalapeno cheeseburger recipe is perfect for those who enjoy burgers with a bit of a kick. This deliciously spicy cheeseburger recipe gets its kick from finely chopped jalapeno peppers.
You can leave me a comment. This veggie burger recipe is make ahead, and freezer friendly; Spicy Cajun Chickpea Veggie Burgers with Jalapeño Aioli are packed with texture, flavor and are likely to make your mouth water… just a bit! Then this Texas-sized Spicy Jalapeño Double Cheese Burger topped with avocado sauce is the perfect anytime recipe. You can have Spicy jalapeño burger using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy jalapeño burger
- Prepare 1 lb of ground chuck (75/25).
- It’s 1 lb of ground pork.
- You need 1 large of chopped onion.
- You need 3 of jalapenos.
- You need 1 of eggs.
- You need 3 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of salt, pepper, garlic powder.
- Prepare 3 of onion rolls (burger roll of your choice).
- You need 1 of jalapeño sliced cheese (pepperjack is good if you dont have that).
- It’s 1 of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
I think it's safe to say that we owe Fletcher Davis a Nobel Prize. The spicy jalapeño and a creamy helping green chili aioli give the burger its kick, and its prepared on Burger King's signature toasted sesame seed bun. If you prefer chicken sandwiches, you can't go. This recipe is sure to get your mouth watering.
Spicy jalapeño burger step by step
- Add both meats and seasonings, chopped onion and two chopped jalapeños and egg in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix week but do not over mix it will make the burger meat mush and fall apart if you over work it.
- Form 3-4 same size patties..
- In a medium heat fry pan or flat top cooker add butter or some sort of fat (cooking oil, bacon grease,Crisco what ever you like) and add patties..
- I love my burgers medium but cook them how ever you like. Toast you bun with a little butter add dijon mustard (for sweetness from the heat)..
- When burger are about a minute or so from being done add more sliced jalapeño the cheese and let it melt..
- Stack it and Enjoy!!!!!.
- Please be very caution to wash your hands after the pepper and onion and jalapeños they will burn you eyes and hands if you don't..
A jalapeño stuffed with cream cheese in a burger and grilled to perfection. You can remove the seeds or leave them in for extra heat. Agency : DDB Hong Kong Production House: Such Films Ltd. Director: Ken So Special Thanks: Wyman Wong. The Best Jalapeno Burger Sauce Recipes on Yummly