Uduk Rice With Chicken(Indonesian Steam Rice With Chicken). Rice is the main staple in most of Indonesia, but there are many different versions and preparations of rice. One of the versions I love the most is called At the front of the restaurant they had a cabinet full of fried chicken parts and other assorted deep fried things. First, you go up to the front and choose.
Ingredients: rice, coconut milk, lemongrass, pandan, ginger, galangal, Indonesian bay leaves, and coriander The rice needs to be half cooked in a pot on a stove, and then transfer to a steamer to finish the My Mom still use that method to make her nasi uduk. Wash and drain the rice in a sieve or colander. Cabbage, chicken, chicken breasts, chicken drumsticks, chicken stock, chicken wings, chinese cooking rice wine, chinese sausage, duck egg, garlic, ginger, ground black pepper, ground white pepper, oyster sauce, parsley, rice, sesame oil, shallots, shiitake mushrooms, shrimp, soy sauce. You can have Uduk Rice With Chicken(Indonesian Steam Rice With Chicken) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Uduk Rice With Chicken(Indonesian Steam Rice With Chicken)
- It’s of Chicken breast.
- It’s 2 cups of Japanese rice.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic (grated).
- You need 2 of Indonesian bay leaves.
- You need 3 of orange leaves.
- You need of Coconut milk.
- It’s 1 tbs of chicken powder.
- It’s 2 tbs of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s of Water.
- It’s of Lemong grass.
In this Indonesian version of chicken and rice, coconut milk is spiced with cumin and coriander and sauces the whole dish. Review Body: I am drooling in your kind of recipe, though, chickens In Indonesia are really very small. This is one awesome Indonesian food that I would like to cook soon. Rawon or Nasi Rawon/Rawon Rice (when served with rice) is a strong rich tasting traditional Indonesian beef black soup.
Uduk Rice With Chicken(Indonesian Steam Rice With Chicken) step by step
- Wash n cut chicken breast in to small pieces (cube is better) and marinade. I bought chicken which has been marinade from supermarket.
- Heat extra virgin olive oil, grated garlic until fragrant, add chicken and fry it until brown all over. Set aside.
- Mix well coconut milk, chicken powder and water in another bowl.
- Wash and draining the rice, and put the uncooked rice into the rice cooker, add lemonggrass, bay leaf, orange leaf, Chicken and fill up with Mixed coconut milk water n chicken powder untill the third line and mix well, close the cover of rice cooker and press cooking.
- After 20 minutes cooking, stir the rice so that all ingredients are evenly mixed and then cover again and wait untill done.
- After cooking leave it for about 10 more minutes.
- Serve rice with chrispy fried chicken, crackers, sambal and cucumbar, and enjoy it :).
Originally Ayam goreng literally means "fried chicken" in Indonesian and Malay. Unlike Southern United States-style fried chicken, this Southeast Asian version does not. Chicken and rice are cooked separately with seasonings and then steamed together in a bowl and then inverted onto a plate for its dome-shape presentation. Rice can be steamed on the stove or Instant Pot pressure cooker. This Indonesian-style steamed rice with chicken and mushroom is my.