Avacado Hummus Toast.
You can cook Avacado Hummus Toast using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Avacado Hummus Toast
- It’s 1/2 of Avacado.
- You need 1 of Roma tomato.
- It’s 1-2 Tbsp of Hummus.
- Prepare Dash of garlic powder.
- It’s Dash of onion powder.
- It’s Dash of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 Slices of Dave's Killerbread Powerseed.
- Prepare Pinch of Lime juice.
- Prepare of Trader Joe's Everything but the Bagel seasoning (optional).
Avacado Hummus Toast step by step
- Place toast in toaster. (Optional).
- In a small bowl add in lime juice, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper and mash Avacado with a fork until smooth..
- Spread Hummus across both pieces of toast. Spread Avacado mix over the hummus..
- Top with tomato slices. Optionally, you can also throw on a dash of Trader Joe's everything but the bagel seasoning (Highly recommend)..
- Enjoy! 😃.