Chicken Satay Aus style. Satay or chicken satay conjures up a mental picture of perfectly grilled and nicely charred chicken skewers with mouthwatering peanut sauce. Chicken satay is one of the most popular Asian appetizers and everyone loves them. Now, how to make chicken satay at home?
Thai-style chicken satay marinated in a soy and peanut-flavored sauce and cooked to your liking. Some might like to spice it up a bit by adding more hot sauce. Thank you so much for watching my video please like share & Subscribed my channel for more new Bengali recipe Pls Subscribe my Channel. You can cook Chicken Satay Aus style using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Satay Aus style
- It’s 1 of chicken tenderloins – bamboo skewers.
- You need 1 can of coconut cream.
- Prepare 250 grams of peanut butter.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of hot chilli paste.
- It’s 2 tsp of chopped ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon – juice.
- Prepare 2 cup of rice.
- You need 1 of honey.
I recently tested a whole slew of skewers to find the best ones for grilling, and since then, this has been the summer of grilled-things-on-a-stick. And I'm not through poking-and-grilling yet. This time, it's sweet-and-savory Thai-style chicken satay with a tamarind-peanut dipping sauce. It's a staple dish of Thai.
Chicken Satay Aus style step by step
- Soak bamboo skewers in hot water for half an hour (at least).
- Add peanut butter, chilli, ginger, lemon juice and coconut cream to a pan and mix together and heat without boiling.
- Thread chicken tenderloin onto soaked skewers.
- Warm a little honey and baste chicken skewers.
- Place under grill OR cook in griddle pan until browned all over.
- Cook rice.
- Place skewers on rice pour hot satay sauce over reserving some sauce to add to a small dish as a dipping sauce.
This Chicken Satay is easy to make and has tons of flavor. Boneless, skinless chicken thighs are marinated in green curry paste, soy sauce, lime, honey, and more, and grilled until caramelized and delicious. It's finished with a simple peanut sauce for dipping! Chicken satay is the most well-known street food in a tiny town called Kajang in Malaysia. Due to its popularity, may satay stores in other cities tried to piggy ride on the name and called their satay as 'Kajang satay' to attract customers.