Fish Tacos With Pineapple Slaw.
You can have Fish Tacos With Pineapple Slaw using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fish Tacos With Pineapple Slaw
- Prepare 2 cup of Coleslaw mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of Fresh pineapple pieces.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Diced red bell pepper.
- You need 1 medium of Green onion (sliced).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Plain Greek yogurt.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 1/4 tsp of Sir racha hot chili sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chili powder.
- You need 2 of Frozen mahimahi fillets, thawed (12 oz each).
- Prepare 12 of Flour/corn tortilla.
- Prepare 1 small of Lemon ( cut into 8 wedges).
Fish Tacos With Pineapple Slaw step by step
- Grease grill rack, preheat grill to medium-high heat for direct cooking..
- For pineapple slaw, in a medium bowl, combine coleslaw mix, pineapple, red pepper, onion, yogurt, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon sriracha sauce; set aside..
- In a medium bowl, combine olive oil, chili powder, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt; dip both sides of each fish fillet in oil mixture to coat. Place fish skin-sides down on grill rack. Grill, covered, without turning for 6 to 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Transfer to a plate; keep warm..
- Grill tortillas about 20 seconds per side or until warm and slightly grill-marked. Break fish into bite size pieces; sprinkle with remaining 2 teaspoons sriracha sauce and squeeze juice from two lemon wedges over fish. Divide fish and slaw among tortillas. Serve with remaining lemon wedges for squeezing over tacos..