Black Bean and Corn Salad.
You can cook Black Bean and Corn Salad using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Black Bean and Corn Salad
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- You need 1 of avavado.
- You need 1 cup of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of scallion [green onion].
- It’s 2 ears of corn.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper. red, orange or yellow.
- You need 1 of jalapeno.
- It’s 1/2 of yellow onion.
- You need 2 of tsps Cumin.
- It’s to taste of Honey.
- It’s to taste of Salt and Pepper.
Black Bean and Corn Salad instructions
- Roast or grill the corn in husk for 10 mins. Last 5 minutes, peel back husks and baste with butter or oil of choice and season with pepper. Trim off kernels once complete..
- Dive avacado onions and jalapeno. Halve cherry tomatoes..
- Drain black beans..
- Toss avacado, onions, jalapeno, beans and corn together..
- Season with cumin, honey, salt and pepper to taste..
- Chill for 30 minutes and serve..