Choy Sum Top Dried Shrimp /Hae Bee.
You can have Choy Sum Top Dried Shrimp /Hae Bee using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Choy Sum Top Dried Shrimp /Hae Bee
- You need 1 cup of Dried shrimp/ Hae bee.
- It’s 4 cup of Choy sum or any green vegetables if your preference.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chicken or any stock.
- Prepare 3 small of Bird eye Chili ( optional ).
Choy Sum Top Dried Shrimp /Hae Bee instructions
- Bring a pot of water to a boil then quick blanch the Choy sum vegetables for 1 minutes then drain dry.
- I used a cup of stock or any chicken soup as gravy for the Choy sum , simply bring the stock to a boil then add in the cooked blanch Choy sum for half a minute then plate it.
- Quick wash and drain dry the dried shrimp / Hae bee then Pound the dried shrimp / Hae bee with small Chili ( bird eye Chili ) optional then set aside.
- With oil pan fried the pounded dried shrimp / Hae bee till its lightly brown and fragrant but not burn then drain dry.
- To serve , just TOP the spicy dried shrimp / Hae bee on the Choy sum and enjoy.