Black and blue Hamburger. This is how you make delicious, juicy Black and Blue Hamburgers! ⬇⬇⬇ Recipe Below ⬇⬇⬇ PLEASE SUBSCRIBE! http. Cook to medium on the grill and garnish with. This recipe was inspired by the spicy black and blue burger on the menu of several local restaurants.
Fire up the grill for Black and Blue Burgers! Follow this easy recipe for hamburgers coated with homemade blackening spice and topped with blue cheese. Shape into burger patties, meatballs or meatloaf; or brown and crumble for a variety of dishes. You can cook Black and blue Hamburger using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Black and blue Hamburger
- Prepare of Hamburger.
- Prepare of Blue cheese.
- You need of Blackened seasoning.
- Prepare of Bacon.
- It’s of Grill.
- Prepare of Buns.
- You need of Toppings.
- You need of Sautéed onions and mushrooms with bacon is my favorite.
Reviews for: Photos of Black and Blue Steak Burger. I also made a second burger without blue cheese for my wife but the burger fell apart while cooking. I will try some cheddar the next time in hopes of keeping the burger together. Season the stuffed patties on both sides with the blackening spice.
Black and blue Hamburger instructions
- Patty up meat and season well both sides with blackened seasoning..
- Fire up the grill, or frying pan. Cook hamburgers top with blue cheese right before it’s done.. and throw on the bacon when cooking burgers…
- Toast buns if you like..
- Add your favorite toppings to the burgers..
- Blackstone tips and tricks- take an old cookie sheet and place over the food, I have a cup of water to hold it down more, and later I have water to clean the grill with, no need to run in the house a ton of times. This is my smoker cookie sheet lol this is another reason why my burgers are small, to fit them all under it. This can be done with aluminum bowls too. No need to buy all them gadgets for a Blackstone or a grill..
Memphis Style Barbecue Bologna On A Grilled Bun With Coleslaw. Black And Blue Burger Blue Cheese Burgers Green Egg Recipes Hamburger Recipes Homemade Black Green Eggs Beef Steak Media Design Hamburgers. Spice up your traditional burger with this black and blue burger recipe. It is easy to make and the spice can be used for other things that need. Please practice hand-washing and social distancing, and check out our resources for adapting to these times.