Indian Mackerel with Green Chili. The Indian mackerel (Rastrelliger kanagurta) is a species of mackerel in the scombrid family (family Scombridae) of order Perciformes. It is commonly found in the Indian and West Pacific oceans, and their surrounding seas. INGREDIENTS: Indian Mackerel, Garlic Olive Oil, Cilantro, Green Onions, Serrano Chili Peppers, Mint Leaves, Groun.
Commonly, the crushed red pepper you'll find is Reshampatti from. Green Chili Pickle With Rai Hari Mirch Rai Achar is a special type of pickle (achar) made with Green Chili (Hari Mirch) and Red mustard seeds (Rai). Daikon radish, ginger, green chili pepper, green onion, hot pepper flakes, korean radish, mackerel, onion, red chili pepper, soy sauce, sugar. You can cook Indian Mackerel with Green Chili using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Indian Mackerel with Green Chili
- It’s 2 piece of indian mackerel.
- It’s 6 of green chili.
- It’s 3 clove of onion.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 3 of bay leaf.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 5 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 packages of seasoning flour mix.
- It’s 200 ml of vegetable oil.
Visar Green Chili Indian Cusine på kartan. Related Searches for mackerel from chili: dried red chili mackerel fish horse mackerel frozen mackerel fish canned mackerel in tomato sauce jack mackerel dry red chili frozen mackerel chili powder fresh green chili indian mackerel sri lanka chili grinding machine More. A Yin and Yang blend of spice and tang. An ideal dipping sauce, and great when adding extra zing to everything from Indian appetizers to pasta and pizza.
Indian Mackerel with Green Chili step by step
- preheat oil and deep fry indian mackerel after battered with flour. set aside..
- slice onion, garlic, green and chili..
- preheat oil and add garlic, then onion and green chili..
- add bay leaf, soy sauce and salt, mix..
- put fish on a plate and drop the chili mix on it..
Green Chili Pickle is a delightful way to spice up any meal. Indian meals are generally served with a variety of condiments, of which pickles are the most common. Pickles or achaar could be called the lifeline of Indian cuisine. Keep in air tight container and serve Green Chili Pickle with all your meals. You already have an order at.