You can cook Patriotic Cobbler using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Patriotic Cobbler
- Prepare 1 quart of Fresh strawberries cut.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter melted.
- Prepare 1 of Blueberries.
- It’s 1 cup of Flour.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg lightly beaten.
- It’s 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 4 oz of Cream cheese cut into small pieces.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk.
Patriotic Cobbler step by step
- Melt butter and pour into a 9×13 in baking dish..
- Mix egg, milk, flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder in a medium bowl then pour over butter. Do not stir..
- Place blueberries in a group in the top left corner then place strawberries in rows to fill the pan like the American flag..
- Place small pieces of cut cream cheese in the empty spaces between strawberries completing the flag..
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until golden brown & Bubbling. Cool for 15 minutes . Enjoy!.