Hummus with Avocado. This Avocado Hummus recipe is like guacamole and hummus in one, and it is the smoothest and creamiest hummus recipe I've ever made! Avocado + Hummus is probably the most delicious ingenious food combos yet! The classic smooth and creamy hummus paired with the all-mighty super nutritious avocado is too much for my tiny.
This simple vegan hummus-avocado toast is perfect for breakfast or lunch! It was so good I had it again the next day for breakfast! Meal Prep Tips for Avocado Toast Enjoy these taquitos plain, with salsa, or with a drizzle of hot sauce. You can have Hummus with Avocado using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hummus with Avocado
- It’s 1 (15 oz) of can chick peas, well drained.
- Prepare 2 of medium ripe avocados, cored and peeled (13 oz before cored and peeled).
- You need 3 Tbsp of olive oil, plus more for serving if desired.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Tbsp of tahini.
- You need 3 Tbsp of fresh lime juice.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic, peeled.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of red onion.
- You need of Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1-2 Tbsp of finely chopped cilantro leaves, for topping.
- You need 1 tsp of red pepper flakes + a sprinkle for topping.
- Prepare of Sriracha sauce for topping, optional.
To make this avocado and zucchini "hummus", all you need is a large high-speed blender or food processor. Blend all ingredients together until thick and smooth, scraping down the sides as necessary. This avocado hummus is a modern twist on plain hummus and guacamole – a healthy, vegan, easy snack or appetizer that you can serve with pita or veggie chips. Avocado Hummus – Nothing beats a real Guacamole, but this ultra creamy Excellent option when avocados are obscenely expensive to make less go further!
Hummus with Avocado step by step
- Pulse chick peas, olive oil, tahini, lime juice, garlic, onion, and red pepper flakes in a food processor until smooth, about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste (I did a scant 1/2 tsp salt and about 1/8 tsp pepper), add cumin and avocados and pulse mixture until smooth and creamy, about 1 – 2 minutes longer..
- Serve topped with more olive oil if desired and sprinkle with cilantro and red pepper flakes. Serve with mini bell peppers or pita chips..
It's quicker to make and just as delicious. Try this quick and easy creamy avocado hummus recipe that makes a delicious dip you can enjoy anytime you crave hummus, avocado, or both! Try this healthy vegan California-style avocado hummus wrap sandwich recipe with hummus, avocado, and sprouts. Avocado toast may be the latest food trend, but vegans and Californians who. I served our avocado hummus on this fine day with the easy flatbreads I made a couple weeks ago.