Baklava. This is the ultimate baklava recipe, for the baklava lovers. It is a great alternative for people who doesn't like walnuts or that are allergic to it. Baklava or baklawa is a rich, sweet pastry featured in many cuisines of the former Ottoman countries.
Baklava is a delicious phyllo pastry popular in Middle Eastern countries. Its supposed origins are My first time I just made a mess of dried out phyllo and butter and the baklava tasted wonderful regardless. This honey baklava is flaky, crisp and tender and I love that it isn't overly sweet. You can cook Baklava using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baklava
- Prepare 1 lb of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 lb of walnut meat.
- You need 2 Tbsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 2 cups of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of honey.
- It’s 1 pack of filo strudel dough.
It's basically a party in your mouth. I am a huge fan of baklava and this is the BEST baklava recipe I have ever tried. En iyi baklavacılarda yapılan kadar nefis bir el açması baklava hazırlıyoruz. Hamurundan şerbetine tüm püf noktalarıyla nefis baklava tarifi karşınızda! 🎦 Baklava.
Baklava step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter on low heat. Chop the walnuts in a food processor..
- Take a large pan (12×8) and brush it with the melted butter. Place the layer of filo in the pan and butter it with a pastry brush. Repeat the process for the 11 layers of filo (half the filo dough)..
- Mix 1 cup sugar, cinnamon, and chipped walnut meat. Spread the mixture on top of the layers of filo dough..
- Place another 11 layers of filo on top of the mixture, buttering each layer as done in a previous step..
- Cut the sheets into desired size and shape..
- Bake the cut sheet at 350 for 25 minutes..
- Add 1 cup water to 1 cup sugar and 1 cup honey in a sauce pan. Cook the mixture for 15 minutes on medium heat..
- Spread the syrup on the baked baklava..
Not to be confused with balaclava or Balaklava. Easy baklava recipe made with layers of honey-soaked New to making baklava from scratch? This easy step-by-step tutorial and expert tips will help you make the BEST honey baklava every single time! The iconic Baklava is astonishingly straight forward to make! The iconic Baklava is my all time favourite pastry that I can't get enough of.