Avocado Hummus. This Avocado Hummus recipe is like guacamole and hummus in one, and it is the smoothest and creamiest hummus recipe I've ever made! Avocado + Hummus is probably the most delicious ingenious food combos yet! The classic smooth and creamy hummus paired with the all-mighty super nutritious avocado is too much for my tiny.
Avocado Hummus. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Avocado Hummus – Nothing beats a real Guacamole, but this ultra creamy avocado dip is a great alternative for something different! This avocado hummus is a modern twist on plain hummus and guacamole – a healthy, vegan, easy snack or appetizer that you can serve with pita or veggie chips. You can cook Avocado Hummus using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Avocado Hummus
- You need 15 oz of can of chick peas drained.
- You need 2 of avocados peeled and pitted.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin plus 1 tbsp for topping.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of fresh lime juice.
- Prepare 2 of -3 tbsp fresh cilantro.
- It’s 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper flakes for topping.
- You need 1 of pita bread, pita chips, tortillas, pretzels or assorted veggies for dipping.
Try this quick and easy creamy avocado hummus recipe that makes a delicious dip you can enjoy anytime you crave hummus, avocado, or both! To make this avocado and zucchini "hummus", all you need is a large high-speed blender or food processor. Blend all ingredients together until thick and smooth, scraping down the sides as necessary. Creamy avocado hummus, where have you been all our lives?
Avocado Hummus instructions
- Place all ingredients except olive oil and red pepper flakes for topping in a food processor and cream all ingredients until really smooth..
- Drizzle reserved 1 tbsp olive and sprinkle with red pepper flakes..
This simple vegan hummus-avocado toast is perfect for breakfast or lunch! Meal Prep Tips for Avocado Toast: To store unused ½ of avocado, wrap tightly with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator. Yummy Avocado Hummus – creamy than hummus and tastier than avocado, this easy dip combines the best of both for a delicious snack or great party idea! Avocado hummus is the best version of hummus! It's so rich, super creamy, and absolutely delicious!