Italian Pasta Salad.
You can have Italian Pasta Salad using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian Pasta Salad
- Prepare 2 cup of uncooked rotini or rotelle pasta (6 ounces).
- You need 1/2 medium of cucumber.
- You need 4 medium of green onions with tops.
- Prepare 1 small of red bell pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olives, chopped.
- You need of Garlic Vinaigrette Dressing.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1/4 cup of rice vinegar or white vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive or vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sesame or vegetable oil.
Italian Pasta Salad instructions
- Prepare Garlic Vinaigrette Dressing:.
- Peel and finely chop the garlic. Shake garlic and remaining ingredients in a tightly covered jar or container. Shake again before pouring over vegetables and pasta..
- Cook the pasta. 8 to 10 minutes for rotini, 9 to 11 minutes for rotelle, until tender..
- While pasta is cooking, chop the cucumber, and peel and chop the onions. Place the vegetables in large bowl..
- Cut the bell pepper lengthwise in half, and cut out seeds and membrane. Cut bell pepper into pieces, and add to bowl..
- Drain pasta and rinse thoroughly with cold water. Add pasta to vegetables in bowl. Add the olives..
- Pour the dressing over the pasta and vegetables, mix thoroughly..
- Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes, or until chilled..