🔥Spicy Malaysian Shrimp & Snowpeas.
You can have 🔥Spicy Malaysian Shrimp & Snowpeas using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 🔥Spicy Malaysian Shrimp & Snowpeas
- Prepare 1 lb of raw shrimp, deveined and peeled.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of snowpeas.
- You need 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of fresh ginger, minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Red curry paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of low sodium chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 of lime, zest and juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need of Marinade.
- You need 1/4 cup of soya sauce.
- You need 3/4 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 4 tbsp of whisky (or chicken stock if you don't cook with alcohol).
🔥Spicy Malaysian Shrimp & Snowpeas instructions
- Mix ingredients for marinade and marinade shrimp for 30 min.
- Heat oil in wok/pan, and stir fry garlic, ginger and red curry paste..
- Add shrimp to wok, and add 2 tbs of the marinade as well. Cook until shrimp just turn pink (but still raw-ish).
- Add your snow peas and your chicken stock. Cook until shrimp fully cooked and Snowpeas cooked but still crisp..
- Finish with the lemon juice and zest and serve with steamed rice or noodles..