Philly Cheesesteak Sliders.
You can cook Philly Cheesesteak Sliders using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Philly Cheesesteak Sliders
- It’s 1 pkg. of Slider rolls.
- Prepare 1 lb of thin sliced steak.
- Prepare 1 can of cheddar cheese soup.
- You need 1 of green pepper.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 pkg of mushrooms.
- Prepare 6 slices of provolone cheese or whatever cheese you desire.
Philly Cheesesteak Sliders instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut rolls in half, but leave them connected.
- Cover bottom rolls with a layer of cheddar cheese soup.
- Next cover with sliced steak.
- Saute onions, peppers and mushrooms and add on top of steak.
- Next add a layer of provolone cheese.
- Put a layer of cheddar cheese soup on cut side of the top rolls.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes..