Memorial Day Grilled Corn on the cobb.
You can cook Memorial Day Grilled Corn on the cobb using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Memorial Day Grilled Corn on the cobb
- Prepare 8 of large corn on the cobb with the husk on.
- It’s As needed of water to soak.
- It’s 2 sticks of butter / margarine soften.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
Memorial Day Grilled Corn on the cobb step by step
- Soak the corn in water. For at least an hour..
- Heat the grill I used charcoal and wood.
- Mix the soft butter, garlic, salt and parsley.
- Pull back the husk.
- Slather the butter mixture on the corn.
- Push the husk back on the cobb and tie the top with twine or corn husk..
- Add buttered up and tied.
- Put on the grill. Turn every 15 minutes a quarter turn..
- It's done I hope you enjoy!!.