You can have Hamburger Steaks using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hamburger Steaks
- It’s of hamburger steaks:.
- Prepare 2 lbs of hamburger.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 3/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 6 slices of bacon, cooked & crumbled.
- You need 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 Tbsp. of dried parsley.
- It’s to taste of salt & pepper.
- Prepare of for frying:.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s of for topping:.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 2 cups of fresh mushrooms, sliced.
- It’s 2 Tbsp. of worcestershire sauce.
Hamburger Steaks step by step
- In a large bowl, combine the hamburger with the eggs, bread crumbs, bacon, onion and seasonings. Form into 8 patties..
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Coat patties in flour on both sides and place into hot grease..
- Cook about 4 minutes per side, or until thoroughly cooked. Place onto paper towel lined dish until ready to serve..
- Cook the sliced onion and mushroom in remaining grease until tender. As the last step, stir in the worcestershire sauce and heat through..
- I served mine with some mashed potatoes and white gravy. Enjoy!.