Simple Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup.
You can have Simple Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup
- Prepare 2 cups of grilled chicken (I used Tyson frozen grilled chicken, about 2/3 bag).
- You need 1/2 of onion chopped.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 4 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of basil, or more to taste.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper, or more to taste.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cups of frozen vegetables (I used carrots, corn, peas, and green beans).
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream or half & half.
- Prepare 2 cups of egg noodles.
Simple Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup step by step
- In a large pot, heat oil on medium-high heat. Add onions and garlic and sauté 2-3 minutes. Add chicken and cook until warm through..
- Remove chicken and cut into smaller bite size pieces and add back to pot. You can skip this step if the pieces are already small enough for you..
- Add chicken broth, butter, basil, and pepper. Bring to a boil..
- Add vegetables, bring back to a boil and simmer on low for about 20-30 minutes. You can simmer longer if you choose to..
- Add cream and egg noodles about 10 minutes before you're ready to eat. Bring to medium or medium-high heat to cook noodles through. Enjoy!.