Hamburger Meatballs in Soy Sauce.
You can have Hamburger Meatballs in Soy Sauce using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hamburger Meatballs in Soy Sauce
- It’s 1 of kilo Ground Beef or Ground Pork.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 piece of Onion, chopped for marinade.
- You need Half of piece Onion, chopped for saute.
- Prepare 5 pieces of Tomatoes, chopped (not too small).
- Prepare to taste of Soy Sauce, according.
- You need to taste of Pepper,.
- It’s of Quail eggs, hard boiled (optional) – prepare this before starting the recipe.
Hamburger Meatballs in Soy Sauce step by step
- Put the ground meat in a bowl. Add the eggs and onions. Mix using your hands..
- Add a little pepper and 1 tablespoon of soy sauce. Mix well..
- Once mixed, form it into balls. If you are making this recipe with hard-boiled quail eggs, you may put the eggs inside the meatballs..
- Fry the balls in cooking oil (it doesn't have to be deep fry.).
- Once cooked, set the meatballs aside..
- Using the same frying pan (but remove the oil, use only a little oil), saute onions and tomatoes. Add water (if you like more sauce, more water is better)..
- Add the cooked meatballs. Add soy sauce to taste. Bring to a boil..