BBQ Chicken Rolls.
You can cook BBQ Chicken Rolls using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of BBQ Chicken Rolls
- You need 1 can of Pillsbury Cressent Rolls.
- You need 3 medium of Chicken Breasts.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Honey BBQ Sauce.
BBQ Chicken Rolls instructions
- Preheat Oven to 375°.
- Boil or grill chicken breasts.
- Shred chicken into thin shreds.
- Mix in BBQ Sauce. Add to taste.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Serve with ranch or favorite dipping sauce.