Mexican Grilled Corn.
You can cook Mexican Grilled Corn using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexican Grilled Corn
- It’s 4 of ears corn.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayo.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of freshly chopped cilantro.
- It’s 1 cup of freshly grated parmesan.
- Prepare 1 of lime – juiced.
- Prepare 1 of red chili powder or cayenne to taste.
Mexican Grilled Corn instructions
- Grill corn on hot grill until slightly charred. Turn it so it gets cooked evenly all over.
- Mix the mayo, sour cream and cilantro together. Grate parmesan in another bowl..
- While corn is still warm slather with mayo mix. Squeeze lime juice over the corn and shower with parmesan. Season with chili powder or cayenne.