Perkedel. Perkedel kentang (Indonesian potato fritters) is a ubiquitous everyday side dish in Indonesian, and is Other varieties of perkedel also exist, such as perkedel tahu (tofu fritters), perkedel tempe (tempeh. Mom's perkedel kentang are crispy on the outside, soft and savory on the inside. Perfect to snack on its own or to accompany many dishes.
Makanan ini biasanya foodies temui di restauran, bahkan di warteg. Kali ini, Sherla Aprillia mau berbagi resep. Perkedel muncul karena adanya pengaruh dari Belanda ketika zaman kolonial. You can cook Perkedel using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Perkedel
- It’s 1 kg of potato.
- It’s 2 large of eggs (separate the yolk and egg white).
- You need 1 liter of vegetable oil (for frying).
- You need of Seasoning.
- You need 6 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 2 medium of onion.
- You need 1 pinch of paper n salt (to taste).
Terdapat makanan khas belanda yang bernama 'frikadel', yang terbuat dari daging yang dilumatkan lalu dibentuk pipih. Menurut sejarah, perkedel ini diadaptasi dari frikadeller atau frikadel dalam Bahasa Perkedel kentang ini sangat baik bagi tubuh karena mengandung paket gizi yang lengkap. Perkedel (potato croquette filled with beef meat) is Indonesian side dish that is originated from dutch food's frikandel. But Indonesia's perkedel is different from Dutch's frikandel.
- clean the potatoes n boil until they are fork tender n drain.
- peel the boiled potatoes then quartered.
- heat the frying pan with the oil then fried the potatoes until golden brown n crisp.
- drain, and gently mash all of the potatoes with seasoning (all the seasoning was being processed with the food processor until smooth and well blended).
- add the egg yolk to the potatoes mixture n shape in thick coin or as ur liking.
- heat the oil and make sure it just hot enough to fry but not to burn ur perkedel.. :).
- coat the coin potato mixture with the egg white then fried until it goes beautifully golden brown.
- remove it from the oil then serve.
- perkedel can be paired with the bbq, rice, vegetables or anything based on ur liking.
- enjoy! :D.
Dutch food's frikandel is something like a sausage, but Indonesian food's perkedel is made from potato filled with beef meat. Perkedel jagung (maize), perkedel tahu (tofu). Perkedel, bergedel, pegedil or begedil is Indonesian fried patties, made of ground potatoes, minced meat, peeled and ground corn or. Potato Patties or perkedel kentang is Indonesian mashed potatoes patties. Perkedel kentang can be served with nasi kuning (Indonesian yellow rice) as well.