Bbq Chicken and Mushroom Fire Grilled Pizza #braaifordad!.
You can cook Bbq Chicken and Mushroom Fire Grilled Pizza #braaifordad! using 24 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bbq Chicken and Mushroom Fire Grilled Pizza #braaifordad!
- You need 3 of chicken fillets steamed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chicken spice.
- It’s 1 tsp of bbq spice.
- It’s 1 tsp of masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic and ginger.
- Prepare 3 Tbs of bbq sauce.
- Prepare 1 of thinly sliced onion.
- You need 1 of green pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mixed dry herbs.
- You need 8 of button mushrooms sliced.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper powder.
- You need of Pasta sauce.
- Prepare of Grated cheese of choice.
- Prepare of Rocket leaves (optional).
- Prepare of Pizza dough :.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- You need 3 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s Pinch of sugar.
- It’s 3 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare of Braai:.
- Prepare of Coal.
- It’s of Firelighters.
Bbq Chicken and Mushroom Fire Grilled Pizza #braaifordad! instructions
- Prepare the braai.
- Make the pizza dough by adding all the dry ingredients together.Add the oil then milk.Mix to form a soft dough..
- Separate the dough into 2 parts. Roll them out onto a lightly floured surface. Place each base on a greased lid..
- Steam the chicken and shred. Add the bbq, chicken spices, masala, garlic and ginger and bbq sauce to the chicken..
- Rub the outside of a pan with oil. Fry the onions,green pepper and dry herbs in oil till semi soft on the prepared heat.Add the sliced mushrooms and pepper powder,cook for 5mins.Add the chicken and leave it for 5 mins..
- Take the chicken off the heat and leave it to cool slightly. Grate the cheese and keep it aside.Spread 1 Tbs of pasta sauce on each base. Add the filling..
- Add the grated cheese and few pieces sliced peppers. Place the pizza on the braai stand on med to low heat. Let it cook for 2 mins with the braai lid on to melt the cheese, add few rocket leaves and close again for 2mins.Take off heat once cheese has melted. Enjoy while hot with a nice cold glass of cold drink..