You can have Tsukune Meatballs using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tsukune Meatballs
- It’s 300 g of minced chicken.
- Prepare 2 sprigs of spring onion, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 small knob of ginger, grated.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, grated.
- You need 2 tsp of miso paste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of shoyu.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mirin.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cooking sake.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
Tsukune Meatballs instructions
- In a mixing bowl, combine chicken mince, spring onion, ginger, garlic, miso paste, salt and sesame oil. Mix well and roll into little balls. Set aside in fridge..
- In a small saucepan, combine shoyu, mirin, sake, water and sugar. Bring to boil and simmer until sauce is thick and syrupy. Set aside..
- Remove meatballs from the fridge. In a hot pan, add some oil and pan fry meatballs until golden brown. You can also put them under the grill for 15 mins, or until cooked through. Drizzle over the sauce and serve..