Salmon Noodles Soup.
You can cook Salmon Noodles Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon Noodles Soup
- Prepare 1 slice of SALMON.
- You need 1 can of cut baby corn.
- Prepare 2 cup of soy noodle.
- It’s of SOUP BASE.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of thai red curry paste.
- You need 1 liter of stock of your choice.
- It’s 1 pinch of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 dash of lemon juice.
- Prepare of GARNISH.
- Prepare 1 bunch of spring onion.
Salmon Noodles Soup instructions
- Bring a pot of water to a boil then add soy noodle for 3 minutes then drain and set aside.
- Season salmon with salt then bake or grill salmon and flake salmon flesh.
- Put stock in pan and add curry paste then mix well and bring it to boil.
- Then add cooked soy noodle then add light soy sauce and sugar with baby corn and bring it to a boil.
- off the heat then add lime juice.
- serve and top with cooked salmon flake and top with spring onion.