Grilled Corn Avocado Salad.
You can cook Grilled Corn Avocado Salad using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Corn Avocado Salad
- Prepare 2 of Ears corn grilled.
- Prepare 2 of Ripe Avocado diced.
- Prepare 1 small of can black beans drained and rinsed.
- You need 1 cup of Grape tomatoes halved.
- Prepare 1 small of red onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Cilantro lightly chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Limes.
- You need 1 cup of Olive oil.
- You need 2 pinch of Kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Fresh black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Jalapeño pepper finely chopped (optional).
Grilled Corn Avocado Salad instructions
- Grill corn till you get good markings and tender. When cool cut off kernels..
- Dice avocado and squeeze one lime on them and toss. This will help them from turning brown..
- Put corn,avocados,tomatoes,onions,black beans, cilantro in large bowl. Toss and squeeze with juice of last lime..
- Add olive oil while lightly tossing, then salt and pepper to taste..
- Sprinkle jalapeño on top if using..