Chicken Parm Burgers.
You can have Chicken Parm Burgers using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Parm Burgers
- It’s 1 lb. of ground chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- You need 2 tsp. of dried parsley.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of each dried basil, salt, garlic powder, onion powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of olive oil.
- You need 2 cups of marinara sauce (homemade or storebought).
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Chicken Parm Burgers step by step
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground chicken, breadcrumbs, egg, parmesan cheese and seasonings. Form the mixture into 4 evenly sized patties..
- Heat the olive oil in a large, deep skillet (one with a tight-fitting lid) over medium high heat. Once the oil is hot, add the patties to the skillet. Let them cook until golden on the bottoms, about 4-5 minutes. Then flip them. Lower the heat down to medium and add the marinara to the skillet all around the patties. Sprinkle 2 tbsp. of mozzarella over each patty, then place the lid on and let this cook until the chicken is completely cooked through, about 10-12 additional minutes..
- That's it! If serving on buns, then spoon some of the extra marinara over the bottom bun before placing the patty on it..