Malaysian Baked Pandan Custard Cake.
You can cook Malaysian Baked Pandan Custard Cake using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Malaysian Baked Pandan Custard Cake
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 7 of pandan leaves.
- You need 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 cups of coconut milk.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Oil for pans.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sesame seeds.
Malaysian Baked Pandan Custard Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 180c fan force..
- Blend 1 cup of water with the pandan leaves. Strain the juice. Make sure you get 1 cup of pandan juice, if not add in some water to top up. Rinse the blender clean and transfer the juice back into the blender..
- Add in the rest of the ingredients except the sesame seeds in to the blender and blend everything together. Grease your baking tin with butter/veg oil and transfer the mixture into your tin. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake in the oven for1 hour or till the sides are brown and crusty. Enjoy.