cassava jelly. This video is about on how to make pitche-pitche/ cassava jelly. Yellow cassava is a new, yellow-fleshed breed of one of the most popular root crops in the tropics. It is originally an Asian recipe (Cassava cake) but I added pecan and coconut jelly to make it different and tastier.
This article will explore the unique properties of cassava to determine if it's a healthy and safe food for you to include in your diet. Cassava is a nutrient-dense root vegetable. Cassava is a staple food in many cultures. You can cook cassava jelly using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of cassava jelly
- Prepare 500 grams of grated cassava.
- Prepare 1 packages of jelly.
- It’s 5 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 200 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 250 grams of grated coconut.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
Fresh grass jelly is fragrant, with a lightly smoky undertone. The grass in question is Chinese Grass jelly is chewy. It has the consistency of real flan—gelatinous and thick. When cut into, there is very.
cassava jelly step by step
- mix the cassava, jelly, sugar, and coconut milk together…
- steam the mixture maybe a half an hour..u can see if the mixture get jell.. thats finish.
- wait until the mixture get cool…
- prepare the grated coconut..take the salt…
- if the mixture have cool..you can cut it..then put in to the grated coconut..then u can eat the cassava jelly.
A wide variety of cassava fruit options are available to you, such as feature. The cassava is peeled, washed and grated, then the pulp is placed in a porous cloth and squeezed to extract the juice. Do not drink the cassava juice without boiling it first and reducing it to cassareep. Cassava (yuca or manioc) is a nutty flavored, starch-tuber in the spurge family (Euphorbiaceae) of plants. It thought to have originated from the South-American forests.