Red Roasted Pepper Hummus.
You can have Red Roasted Pepper Hummus using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Red Roasted Pepper Hummus
- Prepare of HUMMUS.
- You need 1/4 cup of tahini paste (sesame seed paste) the recipe for the paste is on my profile.
- It’s 2 tsp of lime juice (1lrg lime juiced).
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 15 oz of can of chickpeas, reserve liquid.
- You need 1/2 packages of dried tomatoes with dried red peppers.
- You need 1 tbsp of cilantra.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/4 cup of veggie oil.
- It’s 1 of **** liquid off chickpeas… about 1 1/2 cup liquid…..
- Prepare of GARNISH.
- You need 1/2 packages of of dried tomatoes coarsly chopped.
- You need 3 of roasted red pepper … minced (optional if you want it hotter)… can use 1 california pepper… rehydrated… remove seeds.
- It’s 1 of **** found dried tomatoes and peppers at Walmart called ZESTY PEPPER in a pouch near deli.
Red Roasted Pepper Hummus instructions
- put tahini and lime juice in and let it run 2 minutes before adding anything else..
- add 1/2 can of chickpeas and spices… blend for 2 more minutes… add all additional ingrediients. blend for 3 minutes more..
- slowly add 1/2 reserved liquid from chickpeas..
- add remaining chickpeas and blend for several minutes. add remaining liquid..
- serve with tortilla or pita chips..
- coarsely chop in blender… dried tomato and red pepper … garnish top of the dip.
- *** make sure u push mixture back into food processor before adding additional ingredients …