Corn dogs. A corn dog (also spelled corndog) is a sausage (usually a hot dog) on a stick that has been coated in a thick layer of cornmeal batter and deep fried. Our corn dogs aren't just yummy. Served alongside your little one's favorite fruits and veggies.
Hot dogs are skewered on sticks, dipped in corn batter, and then fried to a golden brown. This Corn Dog Recipe is a classic fair treat that's easy to make at home! Mix together a quick cornmeal batter, dip the hot dogs, and fry for a few minutes until golden brown. You can cook Corn dogs using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Corn dogs
- You need 1 pack of mini bites (I used from farmers choice).
- Prepare 1 cup of corn flour.
- Prepare 1 of &1/2 cup all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need Pinch of oregano.
- You need Pinch of basil.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of tumeric.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 13 of skew sticks.
- Prepare of Vegetable Cooking oil for deep frying.
Prepare corn dogs at home just like you'd get at the fair. Both kids and grown-ups will love this hearty corn dog batter. Corn dogs are popular fair food, and for good reason: the crunchy cornmeal crust pairs perfectly with the juicy hot dog within. Mounting them on a stick creates a portable treat.
Corn dogs step by step
- Mix the dry ingredients.
- Mix the wet ingredients and add the dry ingredients slowly (use a whisk to ensure the mixture is smooth).
- Roll the mini bites in dry flour.
- Put the skews at the end of the mini bites and put in the mixture and ensure it's all covered up.
- Heat up the oil and as you remove the bits from the mixture ensure it's all covered up drop in gently in the oil.
- Add as many as your pot can hold (ensure they float in the oil and not rest at the base of the pot) Cook like for 4 min.
- Serve while hot (that's how it looks inside).
I should've ordered two or just gone for the footlong. Easy Homemade Corn Dogs (アメリカンドッグ) recipe that takes just minutes to make, and they are a perfect snack for summer BBQ and parties. Skip the store-bought snacks in favor of an easy recipe for homemade corn dogs that take just Bypass the freezer aisle and whip up a DIY recipe for Easy Homemade Mini Corn Dogs perfect for. Corn dogs are wonderful enough as they are, so why make them smaller? That's a question addressed by New York Beer Company, a monster sized bar with a sophisticated suds selection.