You can cook Cowboy Caviar using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cowboy Caviar
- It’s 2 tbsp of Red wine vinegar.
- You need 2 tsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Hot pepper sauce (tabasco).
- Prepare 1 of Fresh ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of Ripe avocado.
- Prepare 15 oz of Can black beans.
- You need 15 oz of can pinto beans.
- Prepare 16 oz of can corn.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sliced green onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Roma tomatoes, chopped salt to taste.
Cowboy Caviar instructions
- In a large bowl, combine vinegar, oil, hot sauce and pepper..
- Peel pit and cut avocado into 1/2 inch cubes. Add to the vinegar mixture and toss lightly..
- Drain and rinse beans and corn. add beans, corn, onion, cilantro, and tomatoes..
- Mix gently to coat. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Serve with tortilla chips. It is also great as a relish with grilled chicken or steak..