Barbeque Rebaked Potatoes. The perfect baked potato is crispy on the outside and pillowy in the middle. Russet potatoes: Technically, you can make baked potatoes with any type of potatoes. But to make the best baked potatoes, I strongly I also add Parmesan cheese and garlic salt to my potatoes… Makes the house smell yummy while they're baking and very tasty.
They're now a regular staple in my ever-burgeoning cooking repertoire. Wanna make a baked potato even better? Bake it twice and add a whole lot a cheese. You can have Barbeque Rebaked Potatoes using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Barbeque Rebaked Potatoes
- You need 4 of baked potatoes( I'm using leftovers).
- You need 1 cup of chooped meat… (Chicken, beef, pork whatever you like or whatever you have left over).
- It’s 4 slice of of sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 8 slice of of bacon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Your favorite barbeque sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
Who knew something so simple could be so perfect? I was tired of eating baked potatoes the old fashioned way with gobs of butter, so I Grilled Baked Potatoes. Make sure to add a little salt on top while they're still warm. Made this for a family barbeque.
Barbeque Rebaked Potatoes step by step
- preheat oven to 350.
- After your potatoes are baked cut in half and carefully remove the center… Place in bowl Add meat and the barbecue sauce salt and pepper even onion if desired.
- stuff each potatoe half with the mixture.
- place 1/2 a slice of cheese on top of each potato.
- take 2 potato halfs put them back together wrap with 2 slices of bacon an affix into place with wooden toothpicks..
- place into hot oven and bake until bacon is done or crispy.
- * note*you could easily cook this on the grill if you desire.
Chicken breasts baked with red potatoes, mushrooms, Vidalia onion and barbeque sauce. Potatoes are a food whose center and skin need separate treatment. We want a soft They're heat resistant enough to handle hot grill grates, and flexible enough to handle Russet Burbank potatoes are the big brown variety used by steakhouses because they. Air fryer baked potatoes are so amazing! With crispy skins on the outside and a soft tender inside it's the perfect side dish or dinner I used to say smoked baked potatoes were my favorite but that was until we made air fryer baked potatoes!