Moroccan Lamb Tagine with vegetables.
You can cook Moroccan Lamb Tagine with vegetables using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Moroccan Lamb Tagine with vegetables
- You need of tagine.
- You need 2 1/2 lb of lamb cubed.
- Prepare 28 oz of crushed tomatoes.
- You need 2 of medium onions.
- Prepare 1/2 of large lemon peeling.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1 cup of Kalamata olive halves.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chardonnay I used Woodbridge.
- It’s of spices.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Adolf's meat tenderizer.
- You need of garnish.
- You need 1 tsp of cilantro dried or fresh.
- You need of vegetables.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced carrots.
- You need 1/2 cup of cauliflower.
- It’s 1/2 cup of broccoli.
Moroccan Lamb Tagine with vegetables step by step
- Cut the lamb into the bite sized pieces put the meat tenderizer on it. Slice the lemon pieces mix with lamb. Let sit for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Slice the onion thinly. Remove most of the lemon peels. Mix the onions with the lamb add olive oil, spices, and olives mixing everything together..
- Add crushed tomatoes and vegetables mix and bake covered in oven after 45 minutes add the chardonnay. Stir in recover and return to oven..
- Option add half a cup sour cream..