cranberry couscous salad. Remove broth from heat and stir in couscous. Add some Mediterranean flavor to your dinner with this couscous, nuts and cranberry salad made using. Stir the couscous, cranberries, curry powder, salt, and sugar together in a heatproof bowl.
Add cranberries, green onions, yellow pepper and almonds to couscous. In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients; toss.. Cranberry And Pistachio Couscous Salad, Autumn Couscous Salad, Curried Couscous Salad With Dried Cranberries. You can have cranberry couscous salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of cranberry couscous salad
- It’s 1 cup of couscous.
- It’s 1 cup of dried cranberries.
- It’s 2 cup of boiling water.
- Prepare 1 large of cucumber, diced.
- You need 1/3 cup of crumbled feta cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped spinach.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of balsamic vinaigrette dressing.
Curried Couscous Salad with Dried CranberriesMyRecipes. Place the couscous and cranberries in a heatproof bowl. Pour in the boiling water, and stir with a fork. This cranberry-studded couscous side is about to be the next big thing in pasta salads.
cranberry couscous salad step by step
- Place couscous and cranberries in a heat proof bowl. Add boiling water. Cover and seal with plastic wrap or tightly fitting lid. Let sit for 10 minutes or until the water is absorbed..
- Fluff couscous with a fork. Mix in the remaining ingredients..
- Serve warm or cold..
This couscous salad with its roasted squash and citrusy vinaigrette bridges the gap. While the squash and onions are roasting, you can plump the cranberries and make the couscous. Home Better Living RecipesElinor Griffith's Cranberry Couscous Salad. I'm here in my kitchen, and I'm making cranberry couscous salad, a recipe that's featured in my book to bring out wisdom. Put the slightly cooled couscous in a large salad bowl along with the carrots, pecans, cranberries, scallions, oil and lemon zest and juice, and sprinkle with the spices and salt and pepper.