Spinach Hummus. Gloriously Green Spinach Hummus. skip to recipe. Spinach hummus is a delicious variation on the traditional Middle Eastern hummus recipe. It is quite easy to prepare and sure to be a crowd-pleaser at any dip-lovers gathering.
I know, I know, vegans and hummus. Lemon Spinach Hummus includes everything you love about hummus with the addition of spinach to create this snack packed with green goodness. Serve with homemade baked seasoned pita chips! You can have Spinach Hummus using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach Hummus
- Prepare of Spinach hummus.
- It’s 2 cup of chickpeas cooked.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of fresh spinach packed.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil or more to taste and consistency.
- You need 3 tbsp of tahini.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
Why rush into dinnertime when you can enjoy some "dipping into A flavorful new take on the classic appetizer, Sabra Spinach Artichoke Hummus combines simmered. You'll love this Spinach Artichoke Hummus Recipe! A healthy, yummy idea to serve as a snack, appetizer, or game day! This quick and easy recipe is a real cupboard staple, using the wonders of canned chickpeas you can have really easy hummus in no time.
Spinach Hummus instructions
- Place all ingredients, but oil, in blender and blend to desired consistency. Spice additions: 1 pinch salt, cumin, oregano, cayenne pepper and black pepper..
- Slowly pour in olive oil until desired consistency..
- Sprinkle with cayenne pepper for garnish and serve with crunchy bread, pita chips, pretzels, or fresh veggies..
- Notes: Preparing chickpeas in advance..
- Soak dried chick peas in water over night covered, in refrigerator. Water slightly more than two times dried amount..
- Boil until tender (about 20 to 30 minutes.) and drain..
- Allow to cool..
- Store in airtight container. Great source of antioxidants and nutrients!.
This spinach and basil hummus recipe is delicious and simple to make. Kabuli chana, also known as chick peas, is the prime ingredient of any hummus. A recipe I made up for Super Bowl Sunday, inspired by some really good store-bought spinach-artichoke hummus. This Spinach Hummus is the latest hummus recipe that I've been crushing on lately. I was actually just telling a friend of mine today that it seems like every time I make a new hummus recipe …. then.