4th of July Beans on a Biscuit for Breakfast. A hungry-man's dish if there ever was one, this main course calls for three kinds of canned beans, plus ground beef and a crown of golden biscuits bites. Make a fresh homemade batch of quick and easy biscuits for breakfast or to go along with some mashed potatoes and gravy for dinner. If you don't have a biscuit cutter, you can also use a knife or even kitchen shears if you have them.
It's a popular dish, even with kids. It was delicious and a great change to typical baked beans. A wide variety of biscuits for breakfast options are available to you, such as coffee, cream, and cheese. You can have 4th of July Beans on a Biscuit for Breakfast using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 4th of July Beans on a Biscuit for Breakfast
- You need of beans——-.
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of baked beans.
- Prepare of Biscuits ——–.
- Prepare 2 cup of self-rising flour.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese extra sharp.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare of Hamburger patties ———.
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of topping ———-.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
Every recipe is described in two. I was a tiny bit skeptical about this recipe because I'm not a terrible fan of refrigerated biscuits unless for biscuits and gravy. The biscuit is a simple thing. It's one of the cornerstones of American comfort food, evoking basic ingredients, simpler times, and perhaps an auntie who had a special flair in the kitchen.
4th of July Beans on a Biscuit for Breakfast instructions
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the flour, oil, and milk.
- Stir till mix.
- Add cheese and mix.
- Form the biscuits and put on a baking pan..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Heat the beans and set aside.
- Mix the ground beef, salt, garlic, and pepper. Make thin patties..
- Fry till done. If you like just a bit crispy..
- Mix the butter and garlic and brush/ pour over the biscuits..
- Open the biscuits add a patty of beef, and top with beans..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Such qualities are hard to reproduce on a mass, drive-thru scale. Icing was replaced with a lighter whipping cream, and the previous biscuit texture was replaced with an angel food. So the actual biscuits are stuffed with those wonderful things: cheese and bacon and jalapenos and I'm not going to lie, perhaps a few accidental drops of Using a biscuit/cookie cutter, cut the dough into rounds and place on a nonstick baking sheet. There are lots of breakfast pizzas. It's a twist on the breakfast sandwiches that you get at the drive-through, a combination of eggs, ham, and cheddar on a biscuit crust—with a splash of salsa.