Papaya Avocado and Tomato Salad.
You can have Papaya Avocado and Tomato Salad using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Papaya Avocado and Tomato Salad
- You need 1 of Papaya.
- Prepare 2 of Tomatoes.
- You need 1 of Avocado.
- Prepare 1/4 of a bunch Parsley.
- You need of For the dressing.
- Prepare 1/3 of Red onion.
- Prepare 3 of limes Lime juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Honey.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
Papaya Avocado and Tomato Salad step by step
- This image shows the ingredients..
- Finely chop the onions and soak them in hot water to remove the bitterness. Mix them with the ingredients for dressing and adjust the taste with salt and pepper..
- To avoid the tomatoes turning wet and watery, remove the seeds and jelly inside. Cut the tomatoes into long, thin strips..
- Cut the papaya and the avocado into long, thin strips. Finely chop the parsley..
- Add all the cut ingredients into the prepared dressing and mix them..
- It's done..