Bacon Ranch Foil Packet Potatoes.
You can cook Bacon Ranch Foil Packet Potatoes using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon Ranch Foil Packet Potatoes
- You need 3 of sheets of heavy-duty foil.
- It’s 12 of baby red potatoes, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 6 slice of of cooked and crumbled bacon.
- It’s 1 packages of ranch dressing mix.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 of sour cream for serving, if desired.
Bacon Ranch Foil Packet Potatoes step by step
- Spray each sheet of foil with coking spray. Top each piece with equal portions of potatoes, bacon, ranch dressing mix. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add 1 tablespoon of butter to each serving. Wrap securely..
- Grill for 20 to 30 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Serve in foil, topped with sour cream if desired..