Curry Laksa. Curry Laksa, a tasty and spicy Malaysian coconut based curried noodle soup topped with shredded chicken, shrimps, fried tofu, and bean sprouts. The origins of Curry Laksa is lost in the midst of history. This Laksa curry is super flavorful, anti inflammatory and delightful.
The amazing broth of this curry laksa or a.k.a curry mee is a. Make Laksa paste from scratch or use store-bought laksa paste- either way, you'll love this flavorful Maylasian Soup with coconut milk. Curry Mee or also known as Curry Laksa (in the Southern part of Malaysia Curry Mee/Curry Laksa is a dish that's full of flavours-slightly creamy soup infused with coconut milk, the spiciness of the chilli. You can cook Curry Laksa using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Curry Laksa
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of red curry paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of mild curry powder.
- Prepare 100 g of sliced chicken thigh.
- It’s 200 ml of coconut milk (TCC or Ayam).
- It’s 2 cups of chicken stock.
- Prepare 100 g of potato.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of zucchini.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of capsicum.
- It’s 200 g of peeled prawns.
- It’s 100 g of fish balls.
- Prepare 8 of tofu puffs (if using).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare of Sugar (if reqd).
- Prepare 400 g of noodles (200g for 2).
- Prepare of Bean shoots, boiled eggs and coriander leaves to serve.
Recipe: Malaysian Curry Laksa (Kari Laksa Nyonya). This was the answer — the rich, spicy laksa with coconut milk, shrimp, and deeply fragrant spice paste. Laksa – Spicy street food noodle dish popular in Malaysia and Singapore. This homemade curry laksa recipe is so easy and delicious.
Curry Laksa step by step
- Heat the oil in a wok or saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the curry paste and cook, stirring, for half a minute or until fragrant. Stir through the curry powder. Then add the chicken and stir-fry for a minute or so. Add the coconut milk, chicken stock and potato. Simmer for 5 minutes..
- Now add the zucchini, capsicum, prawns and fish balls, along with the tofu puffs (if using). Simmer for a another few minutes or until the prawns are cooked..
- Stir through fish sauce and sugar and season to taste if more needed. Ladle over noodles and add bean shoots, boiled egg and coriander leaves..
After a trip to Singapore a couple of years ago, I fell in love with their Laksa! The coconut curry broth is complex, fragrant, and just the right amount of. Ladle your laksa over the noodles and top with bean shoots, egg and coriander leaves. This Laksa recipe is just like the laksa you get from real Malaysian laksa joints. You can't just dump Laksa – the iconic Malaysian spicy coconut noodle soup!