Chicken and Prawn Laksa.
You can cook Chicken and Prawn Laksa using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Prawn Laksa
- It’s 1 of two tablespoons vegetable oil.
- You need 4 of to 6 macro free range chicken thighs, skinned, boned, thinly sliced.
- You need 375 of mil water.
- You need 500 of mil coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of mung bean sprouts.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh mint leaves.
- You need 1 of one red chilli, thinly sliced.
- It’s 120 grams of laksa paste.
- Prepare 1 of four – eight prawns per person, raw, peeled.
- You need 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 200 grams of thin rice noodles.
- Prepare 1 of lime wedges for serving.
Chicken and Prawn Laksa step by step
- heat a large saucepan over a low heat and add the oil. Add the laksa paste.Fry gently, staring occasionally for 3 min or until fragrant. Add the chicken and mix well. Fry gently for 2 min.
- add the prawns, water, coconut milk and fish sauce. Mix and bring to the boil then simmer for 5 min or until the prawns are cooked . The liquid in the Laksa will be soupy..
- drop the noodles into another saucepan of boiling water and cook for 3 to 4 min or as per pack instructions. Drain and divide evenly among four large bowls..
- add the chicken, prawns and soup evenly over the noodles and top with beansprouts, mint and chilli. Serve with a lime wedges..